Some pics from Anja Rubik's beauty shoot in Numero magazine! Absolute LOVE the make-up! What do you all think?
Friday, April 30, 2010
Some of our favourites..
- Use Eyebrow pencil to fill in any gaps in your eyebrows for the perfect arch…
- Use a bit of shampoo to wash your make up brushes weekly. Stops them from getting clogged up with old make up and germ free!
- Twist the wand in the mascara tube to collect more on your brush. Pumping the applicator wand traps air inside and drys it out.
- Myth: you can wash pimples and acne away. Scrubbing vigorously will increase oil production and aggravate the the skin problem.
- Don’t forget to take your make up off at night. Not doing so over long periods can lead to blocked pores and potential spot outbreaks.
- Don’t forget to always blend in your makeup to soften those lines. Foundation, eye shadow and blush all need to be smoothed in for a natural look.
We LOVE - Masquerade Sealing Spray! This sealing spray can be used underneath make-up to prevent perspiration and makeup sliding off skin, it can also be used over the top of loose powders to help them set and stay on longer!
Sparkly, red lips at Givenchy
Monobrows and white lashes at John Galliano
Big lashes and feline flicks at Giambattista Valli;
and Smokey eyes at Lanvin.. just to name a few!