- Use Eyebrow pencil to fill in any gaps in your eyebrows for the perfect arch…
- Use a bit of shampoo to wash your make up brushes weekly. Stops them from getting clogged up with old make up and germ free!
- Twist the wand in the mascara tube to collect more on your brush. Pumping the applicator wand traps air inside and drys it out.
- Myth: you can wash pimples and acne away. Scrubbing vigorously will increase oil production and aggravate the the skin problem.
- Don’t forget to take your make up off at night. Not doing so over long periods can lead to blocked pores and potential spot outbreaks.
- Don’t forget to always blend in your makeup to soften those lines. Foundation, eye shadow and blush all need to be smoothed in for a natural look.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Some of our favourites..